The NeDA newsletter archive
This is an archive of all the most recent NeDA newsletters.
NeDA expands its outreach and counseling for families facing credit problems to St. Paul's neighborhoods hard hit by the foreclosure crises. For more information read NeDA's April 2010 NeDAUpdate.
NeDA announces expansion in counseling programs to include Certified Credit and Bankruptcy Counseling, in partnership with Lutheran Social Services.
The first homeowners who have accessed NeDA's "Green" home rehab loan program are now reporting back on energy savings.
- NeDA Receives 2009 Sustainable Saint Paul Award
- Taking LEED Lessons Learned on the Road
- NeDA staffer Graciela Mendez receives "25 on the Rise" award
- NeDA hires new homeownership advisor
- New State grant award announced